[Tutor] Python help

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Feb 28 09:15:22 CET 2014

Tone Lite <tonelitebeats at gmail.com> writes:

> I am having trouble coming up with a solution to this exercise and any
> help would be appreciated, thanks! I have attached the code below.

The code you present appears to be the exercise. Are you asking for
someone to write the solution for you? That isn't what we do here. We'll
help you, but that doesn't mean we'll do your work for you.

Please show us what you've tried, describe what it should be doing, and
what is happening instead. If there is an error, please also show the
complete error output.

--
 \      “He who allows oppression, shares the crime.” —Erasmus Darwin, |
  `\                                     grandfather of Charles Darwin |