[Tutor] Recommendation For A Complete Noob

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 23:48:12 CET 2014

On Feb 9, 2014 5:37 PM, "Altrius" <altrius13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m completely new to programming in general and everything I have read
so far has pointed me to Python. I’ll put this another way: All I know is
that a programming language is a medium for a human to tell a computer what
to do. After that I’m kinda lost. I was just hoping to get some input as to
where I might start. I’m not completely computer illiterate but you can
reply to me as if I am. What should I work on learning first. I’m good at
doing my own research and teaching myself but I need to know what I’m
researching and where to start. Any advice would be VERY much appreciated.

Start at python.org.  do the rituals. Follow the links. Dive in