[Tutor] Which computer operating system is best for Python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 6 10:52:56 CET 2014

On 05/02/14 18:34, Colin Chinsammy wrote:
> I am considering purchasing the Acer c720 chromebook for my 13yo to
> begin learning Python for Kids. Obviously I am on a budget.

One option which is aimed at the kids eduication kind of
market and hasn't been mentioned is the RasberryPi.

Its very Python friendly and cheap and whilst not portable in
the sense of a Chromebook it is certainly small enough to
transport to anywhere that has a USB keyboard mouse and
a monitor/TV.

Just a thought.

--
Alan G