[Tutor] Learning to program, not code.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 19 11:46:41 CET 2014

On 19/12/14 09:38, Sarika Shrivastava wrote:
>               I am  also facing write a code in python please help me for
> this i read all concepts of python
> but whem i will started this i am facing lot of problems .

Feel free to ask questions here.
But please be specific. We need to know what kind of program you
are writing; what its inputs and outputs should look like.

If you get error messages you don't understand post the entire error
message and at least some of the code from the place where it occurs.
(If the code is short (less than 100 lines?) post all of it)

Finally, tell us the OS and Python version.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site