[Tutor] Help needed

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Sat Apr 26 18:05:47 CEST 2014

Hi Suhana,

Also note that you asked this question just a few days ago.

    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-April/101019.html

We're not robots.  We don't like repetition unless there's a reason
for it, and in this case, you got responses to the earlier question.
For example:

    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-April/101022.html
    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-April/101029.html

Did you see these responses?  If not, please check your mail settings.

If you want to continue working on this problem, I'd recommend
continuing that thread rather than start a fresh one.  Reason is, if I
were to look at your question fresh, I'd answer the exact same way to
it.  I'm trying to lightly probe what you've done and what you
understand already.

If you're repeating the question in the hopes that repetition will
wear down the people you're trying to get answers from, please change
your learning strategy: it won't be effective here.