[Tutor] Opening a new script

ALAN GAULD alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 26 02:43:52 CEST 2014

From: Luky Romero <luky.romero at gmail.com>

You have to use the File->New menu. But there are shortcuts
(Ctrl-N on Linux) to do that from the keyboard if that helps.

You can also import the file into the interpreter for testing but
that can lead to problems if you change it and have to try to
reload it.

Personally I prefer to just run the file separately using
Run Module (F5) and see the output in the shell window.

HTH

Alan G.