[Tutor] Recognising Errors

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Mon Apr 21 19:40:08 CEST 2014

> If for some reason you can't read this code properly as outlook has
> formatted it to look messy/cluttered; you do not have to respond.

You are missing the point of people point this out.  Look at what the
email archive thinks of your previous messages:

    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-April/100904.html
    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-April/100940.html
    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-April/100985.html
    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-April/100997.html

When folks are saying that we can't read your programs, we're not
trying to insult you.  Rather, we're making a very technical
observation: your email client is interfering with the indentation of
your program.  In Python, indentation and formatting _changes_ the
meaning of your program, so we really can not tell what your program
_means_.  Under those conditions, we can't help very effectively.

If you really can not fix your email client, then post your programs
on a "pastebin" which should preserve formatting and meaning.  For
example, http://gist.github.com.  But please do not treat the advice
you're been getting as personal insults.  They are not intended to be
such.