[Tutor] Creating To Do List Program - Question

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:30:55 CEST 2013

Dominik,

> it's not your program - it's your attitude. We expect you to learn for yourself as well, and putting the commands you output into a script and execute it clearly isn't beyond what we can expect from someone who can use a mail program.

Thanks for the clarification, you were the third kid on the block I
missed to add to my feedback on behavior I find inappropriate.
You are suggesting that my attitude is wrong, but what's wrong about
doing baby-steps even if it's at the level of someone barely able to
use a mail program? I simply want to create a To Do List program, and
I couldn't find any tutorials on that, therefore I reached out to the
mailing list. And here I am, justifying myself for my first clumsy
attempt to accomplish my goal.

I am still hoping that I will get some feedback from anyone on that
list that will help me make a tiny little next step.

Thank you in advance,

Rafael