[Tutor] HELP Please!!!....How Do I Make a Graph Chart Generate in Python Based on my Code

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Wed Sep 25 12:45:57 CEST 2013

On 24/9/2013 21:15, Dino Bektešević wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wrote a response on the subject in the title about creating a graph
> in Python using the Graphics module presented in the standard python
> tutorial on 23rd detailing full explanations but I still saw repeated
> which graphics module are you referring to etc...) which is ok because
> I don't mind multiple answers to the question, not everything usually
> gets covered in only one and it's a check up if I answered something
> wrong.
>
> But it still kind of bothered me that so many of same questions got
> repeated so I googled to see the archives and it seems my response was
> not placed in the same archive "thread" as it should have been, and
> doesn't appear in the response list of the question.
>
> original question: http://code.activestate.com/lists/python-tutor/96889/
> my response: http://code.activestate.com/lists/python-tutor/96897/
>
> For someone browsing through Tutor in archive form I can see how this
> is a tad confusing, is it fixable? I'm guessing that my mail wasn't
> put in the response list because of different titles?

I can't answer for some third-party archive of the list.  But your
message on the current mailing list doesn't seem to be a reply to any
existing one.  I'm viewing the list through the news.gmane.org feed, and
it is happy to thread messages and their responses nicely, regardless of
subject line.

How did you respond to the earlier message?  Did you just compose a new
one and address it to the mailing list?

--
DaveA