[Tutor] Custom Input Subprocess

Kenny Stier' kenny.stier19 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 00:49:47 CET 2013

I am brand new to Python, and I would like to create a GUI Program that
downloads files at certain times using the Linux terminal. I have the Linux
terminal part down, and using subprocess can execute that, but I can't
allow people to, in the GUI, input some of the command in themselves. The
current code I have is

import subprocess
subprocess.call(["at", "-f", "download.sh", "7:11 PM"])

But using the GUI, they need to be able to input their own text where the
time is, and where it says "download.sh". How do I do this? Thanks!

Kenny Stier <http://about.me/kestier19>
Millhousen Tech <http://mtweb.site90.com>