[Tutor] Fw: Fwd: we need assistance in my school

bharath ks bharathks123 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 16:16:20 CEST 2013

this is interesting .. i would like to contribute and i am living in germany

Thanks & BR,
Bharath Shetty

On Monday, 14 October 2013 3:49 PM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

On 14/10/13 11:54, Okechukwu Nkaronye wrote:

> Hi my name is okechukwu . I teaches computer at a low grade of 8, 9, 10, 12
> years ages .
>
> Please I would be pleased if you could assist us in helping our children to
> get to know programming skills
>
> I am not very vast in programming and know little in programming.

There is a Python education Special Interest Group(SIG) that you could
join. It has a mailing list and focuses on issues around teaching Python.

http://www.python.org/community/sigs/current/edu-sig/

This list is more about providing hands on advice and help to those
learning Python rather than those teaching it.

HTH,

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site