[Tutor] writing python on the web

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 23:27:02 CEST 2013

On Oct 5, 2013, at 11:47, roberto <roberto03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you guys, I'll take a look at what you suggested!

Also take note of some of the cloud based solutions developed in the scientific community. Wakari (from Continuum Analytics) has a free plan that would likely suffice for students in their first programming course. I think they also have educational arrangements, but I've never used them.

That said, there's little more exciting as a beginner than writing code which does something on your own machine that you'd normally do by hand. Cloud based prevents that a priori.

MW