[Tutor] Using tkinter::ttk::treeview to implement data view.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 23 03:27:27 CET 2013

On 23/11/13 01:19, Davnobezimeni Sasha Balagura wrote:
> I have to implement parcer for .txt file with special formating. There
> are a lot of data to display, modify, add. I decided to use
> tkinter::ttk:treeviev for this. And it really good one, very fast and
> good looking..but..
> But I cant set borders between cells, like in Excel. Is it real at all
> for this widget? Or i've just overlooked something?

There has been very little discussion of the ttk widgets on the tutor
list so I'm not sure that many folks here use them (I know I've been
meaning to play for a while). You might get a better response on the
Tkinter mailing list (also available on gmane.org as
gmane.comp.python.tkinter)

HTH,
--
Alan G