[Tutor] keyboard interrupt

Robert Sjoblom robert.sjoblom at gmail.com
Sat May 25 04:27:34 CEST 2013

On 25 May 2013 04:19, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:
> You can edit *other* people's questions and answers??!??!??
>
> What. The. Hell.

Yes; I think that the idea is that it allows people to fix spelling
errors and/or reference mistakes, or maybe add things to clarify
something that the answer glossed over to begin with. I'm not entirely
sure how it works other than that you can edit answers and it's then
moderated by someone -- maybe the person who initially wrote the
answer? Or maybe you get moderator rights when reach a certain score.
--
best regards,
Robert S.