[Tutor] Pygraphics crashed

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:06:25 CEST 2013

How do I uninstall modules? I installed Pygraphics, which worked fine,
along with some other mods, like numpy, but when I installed 64 bit py
2.7
I get the message "The _imaging C module is not installed" when
running a prog that worked fine before. I think I have a higher
dot-version - Py 2.7.4 as opposed to 2.7.3  - what's the easiest way
to fix this? Will uninstalling and reinstalling the modules do
anything or do I have to revert to an older Py (I'm on Win 7)

And regardless of the answer to that I still want to know how to
uninstall modules. Do I just find and delete them? And are they all in
the same place?

--
Jim Mooney