[Tutor] New book: Data Structures and Algorithms in Python. Opinions?

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Wed May 1 00:48:05 CEST 2013

The following textbook was just released yesterday on Amazon:

Data Structures and Algorithms in Python

Michael T. Goodrich, Roberto Tamassia, Michael H. Goldwasser
March 2013, ©2013

I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the earlier "market
leading" textbooks in C++ and Java with essentially the same title and
can tell me if I have made a good purchase or not. This is a topic I
need to look into at some point and, if nothing else, it is another
Python-based book!

Cheers!
boB