[Tutor] Traceback problem

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 31 18:48:45 CEST 2013

On 31/03/13 17:30, Murali Mannava wrote:

> and preventing me to go further. Can you please tell me what the problem is?

>    File "C:\Python27\lib\ast.py", line 37, in parse
>      return compile(source, filename, mode, PyCF_ONLY_AST)
>    File "<unknown>", line 0
>      ^
> SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing

You apparently have a syntax error in the file that it is
trying to parse. As a result the parser unexpectedly
reached the end of the file.

Does that help?

If not, we will need a bit more information.
Like what are you trying to do? And with what data?

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site