[Tutor] PyDtls

eryksun eryksun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:35:08 CET 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Mousumi Basu <mousumi251 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have run the following command previously in the command prompt:-
>
> C:\dtls\Dtls-0.1.0.sdist_with_openssl.win32\Dtls-0.1.0\dtls>
> python setup.py install
>
> Was that incorrect?Please help me out as i am eager to learn about pydtls.

That's fine, but the error messages you posted showed 'File "C:\dtls\
....', which is not correct. I see from the ctypes error that Python
is installed in C:\Python27. Then the package (and the DLLs) should be
located here:

    C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\dtls

You don't run it from there as a script, however. Python will find it
along sys.path when you "import dtls".