[Tutor] multiple function returns

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 06:18:18 CEST 2013

What's the Pythonic standard on multiple returns from a function? It
seems easiest to just return from the point where the function fails
or succeeds, even it that's multiple points. Or is it considered best
to defer everything to one return at the end?

Jim

--
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone,
"it means just what I choose it to mean- neither more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so
many different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master-that's all."