[Tutor] While problem

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 02:59:01 CEST 2013

On 27/06/2013 01:32, Jack Little wrote:
> I have a small problem with the while function.It prints an odd variable
> that has nothing to do with the function. It prints "Squad One!". Here
> is my code for the 3 def's that have something to do with the while
> function.

>          if t2.lower=="FIRE CANNON 1":

There is one glaring error and one rather more subtle error in the line
above which is repeated throughout your code.  Your assignment, should
you decide to take it on, is to find and fix both errors :)

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are
watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker

Mark Lawrence