[Tutor] Help (Antonio Zagheni)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 24 19:57:48 CEST 2013

On 24/06/13 14:34, Antonio Zagheni wrote:

> But I am trying to paste the clipboard content to MS word and when I do
> it MS word becomes not responding.

OK, so the question is not how to manipulate the clipboard but how to
manipulate MS Word. There are multiple ways to approach that.
What technology are you using to talk to Word?
COM? DLL? Robotic?

Do you have any code you can share to show us what you are trying to do?
Also you could try the Win32 Python mailing list since they are experts
at integrating Python with Windows things.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site