[Tutor] python error

Jack Mcgarry iliketurtles.jm at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:58:21 CEST 2013

Hello ,I am contacting you because I have this bug with my python that
needs solving.  You see i coded this program when i was learning to do
graphical coding (still am) and i was using pygame, you may be familiar
with this program it is called skier. i clicked "run module" and ran skier
but when it ran this error came up: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\skier1.py", line 1, in <module>
    import pygame, sys, random
  File "C:\Python27\pygame\__init__.py", line 95, in <module>
    from pygame.base import *
ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

my computer is 64bit and windows 7 im using python 2.7 (64bit)

can you help?