[Tutor] Need help appending data to a logfile

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 04:18:43 CEST 2013

On 17 June 2013 17:57, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:

>> Well, although I would like to see my name in lights, I didn't
>> discover it, Dave did, so that would be dishonest ;')
>>

> http://bugs.python.org/issue18249
> filed at 8:55 pm

Looks like you've got a quibble on that. But the point is, it doesn't
fulfill the Common definition of a built-in function, and so will
confuse most readers, as it did me. As for citing C language, this is
Python. You have to stop somewhere.

Some of the documentation is cipherable, but some is written by folks
who appear to think everyone else is them and knows what they know, in
which case why write it at all? It's not written at a consistent
level.

--
Jim
After indictment the bacon smuggler was put on the no-fry list