[Tutor] Python and Symbolic Math for beginners

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:34:05 CEST 2013

> Sorry.  At some point I guess Thunderbird decided HTML should be default and
> switched all my account settings and made new ones default to HTML.

This is a peeve of mine with a Lot of programs. Gmail has the  new
"convenience" of setting your format to the last format used, so I
sometimes forget to reset it to text, when I'd like a Default to text.
I only want to set rich text on a per-message basis, if I have a
picture to include. If a program offers a new "convenience" it should
also offer to un-convenience the convenience and simply use a default
;')

--
Jim
After indictment the bacon smuggler was put on the no-fry list