[Tutor] Fwd: What are these two string-formatting styles called?

student Tyler Northrip northriptl at s.dcsdk12.org
Fri Jun 14 21:03:26 CEST 2013

explored before. In the book containment by Christian Cantrell they use
methods such as this. The main character places a helmet on his head, and
writes code using his mind. Voice command was also used as well.

Will these ideas work or even be necessary? Perhaps one day we will create
computers that rely solely on our minds, so we would only need to think a
command and the computer would carry it out. I remember something similar
from 3001: a space odyssey.

Other than voice command and our thoughts, there is the idea of having a
computer create the program for us. Is it even possible to create a
computer capable of this? It would have to be an AI, and would it even have
the creativity or ingenuity of a human programmer? Food for thought.