[Tutor] Python Conference/Tutorial in the USA

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:51:02 CEST 2013

Where are you situated? You should join a local Python user group. Don
mentionned tripython, which is in North Carolina. There is also PYPTUG [1]
and PyCarolinas [2] 2013 should be announced soon. A little to the
northwest, PyOhio [3] just concluded RFPs and is scheduled for the end of
July. There are similar user groups and conferences around the US. Some
hackerspaces also have Python project nights and workshops. If you tell us
what city you are in, we can point you in the right direction.

Francois

[1] http://www.pyptug.org
[2] http://www.pycarolinas.org/
[3] http://pyohio.org