[Tutor] automate add-to-cart with python

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Tue Jan 29 00:42:21 CET 2013

> Or maybe, just maybe, somebody has written a javascript interpreter in
> Python as a module that you can import. It sounds just about crazy enough
> that it might even exist! But as I said, that's probably the wrong thing to
> do...

A direct approach would probably use the webdriver API to automate the
browser.  Selenium has one:

    http://selenium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/docs/api/py/index.html

That being said, I agree with you that this is most likely an overkill
approach.  Better to see if the site has an officially supported
REST-style API that can be more easily mechanized.