[Tutor] Help!

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:46:05 CET 2013

Ghadir,

I did a quick google search for how to convert digital to binary. The
first link was to
http://www.ehow.com/how_5164721_convert-digital-binary.html which gives
a pretty clear example of the process for converting digital to binary.
Of course, you will need to translate this psuedo-code into an algorithm
using Python.

Cheers!
Mark K. Zanfardino