[Tutor] pexports python27.dll > python27.def (pygraphviz 1.1 package )

somnath chakrabarti chakrabarti.somnath at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:09:18 CET 2013

Actually I embedded a link to the refer site from where I have been
following the procedure. I am new to Python too and have been following the
book "Mining the Social Web" by Matthew Russell and thought Tutor mailing
list would be the right place to post the question. Anyways will try to
post in text and more python generic questions next time. Thanks for
pointing out though!
:)
-Somnath

--