[Tutor] HELP- Regarding working with python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 2 12:27:21 CET 2013

On 02/01/13 07:20, Gayathri S wrote:
> Hi..
>           I am using python 2.7 and scikit-learn for machine learning.
> And OS is Windows 7. Wanna know how to import our own data sets  in
> scikit-learn?

Hi,

This list is for learning Python and its standard library.

Your question looks to be specific to scikit-learn so will likely get
more success asking on a scikit-learn forum or by contacting the author
of scikit-learn.

If you are very lucky some of the folks on this list might just happen
to have scikit-learn experience, but it isn't guaranteed.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site