[Tutor] Read from large text file, parse, find string, print string + line number to second text file.

Scurvy Scott etanes.rm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:03:53 CET 2013

> Why not just use grep ?

Honestly this seemed like a good excuse to write some code and learn
some stuff, secondly, it honestly just didn't dawn on me.

Also, the code y'all both showed me was exactly what I was looking for
and I'm planning on using Nicks code as a template to improve upon.

As always, thank you guys a lot, it usually only takes a couple of
emails from y'all to get my brain working correctly.

Be safe,
Scott