[Tutor] print in py3

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 18:42:30 CET 2013

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 6:00 AM, <tutor-request at python.org> wrote:

> But in Python 2, the parentheses aren't part of the function call,
> because print isn't a function. So what do the brackets do? They are
> used for *grouping* terms together.
>
> In the first line, the brackets group variable a, comma, myExample[a]
> together. What does the comma do? It creates a tuple.

Sorry my question was rambling and imprecise. Thanks, I never would have
guessed the tuple issue, though it makes perfect sense the second you say
it.

The other part of my question was: how did you find that PEP? I started
looking, and it seemed like I could have taken hours, even though I sort of
knew what I was looking for. You must have had a reasonably efficient
search strategy/tool.

--
Keith