[Tutor] Built In Functions

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:28:04 CET 2013

Hey there,

I am currently looking into all built in functions in Python 3.3.0,
one by one, in order to understand what each of them specifically does
(I am familiar with some of them already, but most built in functions
are still alien to me). I am working with the Python documentation
http://docs.python.org/3/library/functions.html#all but not all
examples are clear & self explaining to me as a novice to programming.

First question: all(iterable) and any(iterable) - can you give me one
or two examples what these functions do and how they are specifically
used?

Thank you!

Rafael