[Tutor] Resetting state of http.client/httplib HTTPSConnection objects

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Mon Aug 26 12:45:43 CEST 2013

On 26/08/13 19:28, Chris Down wrote:
> On 2013-08-26 01:23, Alan Gauld wrote:
>> While this is technically within the remit of this list, since its
>> about a standard library module, I suspect you might be better
>> off asking on the main tutor list. It's at a deeper level of
>> skill/experience than most of the tutor queries.
>
> Hm, I guess I don't understand the remit of the two lists then. Tutor has
> always seemed very... non-tutory. I'll post it there, anyway. Thanks!

It's not so much that your question is off-topic for this list -- it sort of is, but who cares, we often discuss things which are only tangentially related to "learning Python the language" -- but that the number of people on this list is smaller than the main python-list at python.org list. So for more advanced questions like this, you're more likely to get an answer from someone there, just by weight of numbers.

--
Steven