[Tutor] python tutoring

Fowler, Trent FowlerTM at hendrix.edu
Tue Aug 20 15:22:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

Not long ago I came across the website of a professional programmer offering python tutoring services:

http://www.jeffknupp.com/python-tutoring/

I have attempted to contact him because I am interested but I've been unable to get in touch.  I was wondering if anyone knew of people offering similar services.  I am a self-starter and highly motivated, but I live in a small town in South Korea and I don't have any friends who program.  Since I also don't have a computer science background and python is my first language, I really need someone who can help me with the beginning stages.  Often times when I run into a problem not only do I not know how to solve it, I don't even know how to ask the questions that will help someone else solve it.

I don't want to be spoon-fed, just gently nudged and guided.  I'm on a budget but I'd be willing to pay for a good teacher.  Preliminary googling has turned up precious little, so I thought someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

-Trent.