[Tutor] Beginner question

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:55:32 CEST 2013

On 12 August 2013 02:14, Karim Liateni <kliateni at gmail.com> wrote:

> 5ÿt5ÿ6hhhyyyfrrtr
>
> eschneider92 at comcast.net a écrit :
>
> >I've been learning python from the website 'inventwithpython.com', and
> I'm on a chapter that covers the following code:

Just a quick note - not on the algorithm itself. If you run that in some
IDEs, such as Wing101, all the time.sleep()s will concatenate, and all the
prints will then print at once with no delay ;')  If that happens, run it
from the command line or try a different IDE.

Jim
--

"If you don't know it's impossible, it's easier to do." --Neil Gaiman
"The Process is not the Picture...Reality can only be proved to be