[Tutor] adding users to tweets on a list

Saad Javed sbjaved at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 19:51:37 CEST 2013

> And the earlier fix now adds two users to a tweet, then one user, then two
> user, then one... :(

Enter string: These are my friends living in the same city as i am. I have
known them for years. They are good people in general. They are:
These are my friends living in the same city as i am. I have known them for
years. They are good people in general. They are: @saad @asad
These are my friends living in the same city as i am. I have known them for
years. They are good people in general. They are: @sherry
These are my friends living in the same city as i am. I have known them for
years. They are good people in general. They are: @danny @ali
These are my friends living in the same city as i am. I have known them for
years. They are good people in general. They are: @hasan @adil
These are my friends living in the same city as i am. I have known them for
years. They are good people in general. They are: @yousaf
These are my friends living in the same city as i am. I have known them for
years. They are good people in general. They are: @maria @bilal
These are my friends living in the same city as i am. I have known them for
years. They are good people in general. They are: @owais