[Tutor] does anyone know a good module for automation

Frank Schiro fahraynk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:28:06 CEST 2013

Pywinauto is not working with this application that opens from the internet
via javascript. Its not in a browser, its a complete application thats not
installed on the computer just installed on the internet.

Pywinauto sees the window...but cant find any controls and does not
recognize menu items, neither does its helper program swapy. Does anyone
know how I could automate a program like this ? I guess something about it
is not the same as normal installed on your own computer programs... Also I
dont like sikuli, because I hate its interpreter.