[Tutor] multiple versions of python on windows?

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:42:50 CEST 2013

On 21 April 2013 22:47, School <northriptl at s.dcsdk12.org> wrote:
> You can install multiple versions. The programs use the version they were assigned to, so there shouldn't be any conflict.

This brings up the question of installing multiple versions of Wing
101 IDE. I forget the install but even if I can install in a different
directory for Py 2.7, Windows awful Registry might trip me up. I've
grown to love portables since they bypass Windows Worst Idea, but Wing
isn't one of them.

If anyone knows, does the paid version of wing allow to switch between
multipe installs? I know, this is probably a Wing discuss question,
but I'm burned out on joining discussion groups to ask one question,
since otherwise Wing is very easy to grasp.

--
Jim Mooney

Today is the day that would have been tomorrow if yesterday was today