[Tutor] 3to2?

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:32:00 CEST 2013

I was looking at google pengine for python and it only supports 2.7. I've
installed 3 and would rather not go back (I kept doing Print without the
parentheses for awhile and it was really annoying ;')

So the question comes up. If there is a 2to3 script, which I got working,
is there a 3to2 script?. Or does that even makes sense since 3 has features
2 does not, although I read somewhere that many have been backported?

--
*Jim Mooney

Today is the day that would have been tomorrow if yesterday was today
*