[Tutor] Fwd: Sys.argv read parameters

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Thu Apr 18 15:31:56 CEST 2013

On 04/18/2013 09:21 AM, Danilo Chilene wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:

Then in that case, why do you use any if-test?  Just substitute the
letter, as Danny pointed out.

You never said whether you accept more than one letter from the command
line.  I've been assuming you do, since you used a loop.

for letter in sys.argv[1].upper():
     print "This is uppercase of one of the input letters, %s" % letter

--
DaveA