[Tutor] design question (Django?)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 13 14:11:50 CEST 2013

On 13/04/13 09:48, Albert-Jan Roskam wrote:

> I think I have to make a diagram of this. This stuff is quite hard

You could use a simple UML class diagram (class -> table). See the OOP
topic in my V3 tutorial for simple examples.

Or you could use a proper entity relationship diagram(ERD) - see
wikipedia for details and examples (there are various notational variations)

They all show the same concepts. UML will be best if you plan
on using OOP in the python code. ERD is better for vanilla database design.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site