[Tutor] Python bz2 "IOError: invalid data stream" when trying to decompress

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Thu Apr 11 03:23:26 CEST 2013

On 04/10/2013 08:18 PM, Rodney Lewis wrote:
> My question is at StackOverflow so I won't repeat it here.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15938629/python-bz2-ioerror-invalid-data-stream-when-trying-to-decompress
>
> Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide regarding this.
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/introductiontopython

Works for me, after I turned the fragment into a program.  Python 2.7.3
and Linux.

Perhaps you could be a bit more thorough in your problem description.
Supply the whole program (40 lines isn't too big), and show the exact
command line you used for both runs.  And show the full traceback, not
just a summary.

--
DaveA