[Tutor] Appending an extra column in a data file

Sayan Chatterjee sayanchatterjee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:58:59 CEST 2013

Thank Andre for your prompt answer.

I'll figure out the plotting issue once the dat files are made. So it's the
primary concern.
For an example I am attaching a dat file herewith. The two columns here are
2 numpy arrays.I want to add a third column, to be precise, I want to print
a parameter value on the third column of the file.

Sayan