[Tutor] chat-server python

EnkidU Moshiri moshiri.ehsan.ns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 05:01:55 CEST 2013

Hello there,
am beginner in python. i want start my first project with chat-server.
i want create a messenger which encodes msg, hides it in a
image(steganography) and send it to second user. i want this messenger be
available also by internet and non static ips,so i want use chat server.
also i want filter incoming packets,which only trusted MAC addresses can
communicate with mesenger
may i get some help from u?
any chat-server messenger source code for python?
after i finish encoding and steganography part,i will upload my job in your
site
thank u