[Tutor] Need help on win32 application error

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Apr 2 21:50:27 CEST 2013

On 02/04/2013 19:19, Ankesh.Pratap at cognizant.com wrote:
>          I am facing folowing erro while executing python code:
>              Win32 exception occurred releasing IUnknown at 0x03210eb8

You need to give us a bit more of a clue as to what your code does. My
guess is that you're using the pywin32 packages and, possibly, the MAPI
COM interface? That occasionally throws up that sort of exception.
Assuming I'm right, you're better off asking on the python-win32 mailing
list, ideally with a reproducible code sample.

TJG