[Tutor] python help?

patrick Howard philoant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 08:02:57 CEST 2012

I have to write a program that takes an input file, with students names and various grades.
My vindictive teacher also added grades that are not supposed to count, so I need to pick the grades that are 'HM1-4"; not HW, or TEST or anything else.
Then when these are listed in order with that persons name, sort the list alphabetically. I know that this is '.sort;
But, how do I get it to sort only names, AND keep the right grades with them. Below is a list of parameters… Can you help me please?