[Tutor] python new window

zack dunphey zach_dunphey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 11 23:18:39 CEST 2012

I have used python a lot at school and am relatively good with it.  I just tried to get it on my mac and i try to open a "new window" and every time I do  it freezes and i have to either do a forced quit or unplug the whole computer.  I have been able to get into a "new window" through programs i saved on a jump drive at school and brought home but every time i try to do anything from that window it freezes.  i tried re downloading it but that didn't help.
can some one please help me
zack dunphey