[Tutor] Sudoku

Walter Prins wprins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:52:30 CEST 2012

Mark,

On 23 September 2012 22:53, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Is the personal sniping really necessary?  (That's a rhetorical
>> question, just to be clear.)
>
> Well if Dwight insists on replying to something without quoting the context
> so the rest of us haven't the faintest idea what he's talking about what are
> we meant to do?  Sadly my mind reading capabilities are quite low, I don't
> know about that for anyone else.

Well then tell him how to do it properly and/or provide a better
answer without the personal invective.  No one expects you to read
minds obviously, but the personal attacks and sarcasm are really way
out of line.  I can only hang my head in shame at what Myles must be
thinking of all this.  So childish.

Walter