[Tutor] (no subject)

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 10:21:01 CEST 2012

_______________________________

I like this one a LOT: http://www.qtrac.eu/py3book.html. It's really an art how well the author can explain complex things. It's about Python 3, but that hardly matters. Even though I've read just about everything of it now, I regularly pick it up again and discover new stuff. Some chapters are a bit over my head (e.g. one about metaclasses).

Albert-Jan